WEN has been in the industry of power tools for over 6 decades, so you wouldn’t be wrong saying that they know a thing or two about these products. Today, it has managed to beat its competitors in this space, winning the hearts of customers globally.
The WEN 6502 is an interesting belt sander because it offers both disc and belts sanders, giving it an upper hand over its competitors. It comes with a firm and solid cast iron base that helps you to do your sanding job without experiencing any vibrations. The work table, on the other hand, is made of cast aluminum, preventing any further wiggling at your workplace.
Retailing at around $119.99, this is definitely a belt sander to go for if you’re on a tight budget, but can’t afford to sacrifice on quality and power. Here are the features you will be looking to enjoy:
- 4.3 AMP motor that provides up to a maximum of 3600 RMP
- Two-in-one standing sander that includes both 6 x 6-inch disc and 4 x 36-inch belt
- A tension release lever that allows you to do simple changes to the sandpaper grit
- Sturdy base made of cast iron to prevent heavy vibrations
- The belt tilts from 0-90 degrees
We loved the option with a 4 x 6-inch (cast iron base) because it’s what receives most reviews and better ratings on Amazon, but if you want to get this product with a steel base or floor standing, you can choose that option. Similarly, you can get it in the featured size or 1 x 5 inchs and 6 x 9 inches.