What is the Best Bullet Blender for Home Use? Check Out These Personal Blenders!
Bullet blenders come in all shapes and sizes, not to mention that they can also have different features and options. To ensure you make the best purchasing decision, set your budget right from the start and note down your preferences. Is capacity important to you? How about power? When you find an answer to these questions, take a look at our 5 contenders and find out which bullet blenders fits your needs the best!
Related: Juicing Summer Fruits to Help You Get a Beach Body – PLUS Best Juicer Video Review
Our Top Choice
The Ninja Professional Blender with Single Serve has a large pitcher and smaller blender cups so you can make the perfect smoothie, milkshake or mixed drink every time. To make it even easier, the Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ
features pre-programmed blending patterns for consistent results without the guesswork.
Ninja® Professional Blender 1100 Watts – 16 oz. Personal Blender Bullet Cups, Total Crushing Blades, 2 to-go Lids, Dishwasher Safe
Ninja is a well trusted brand when it comes to kitchen appliances – they make powerful food processors, professional grade juicers and blenders. The product we have chosen comes is actually a full sized blender that comes with to-go bullet blender cups – making it an versatile appliance that you will want to keep on your countertop. At the moment of this writing, it has a suggested price of $115.99. Ninja also sells a version without the smaller cups, so you can simply purchase a full sized blender for a lower price if you are on a tighter budget.
But if you are going for the option to have to-go cups, check out the following features:
- An extra-large 72 oz. pitcher has the size and sturdiness for heavy blending jobs, even when you're preparing food for the whole family.
- 2 16 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups are included so you can easily create single serving drinks any time.
- 2 to-go lids eliminate the middle man by letting you drink straight out of the bullet blender cups. No need to transfer your drink into another cup before heading out to work.
- 1100 Watts of power along with total crushing technology make it easy to blend through frozen foods and other hard-to-blend items.
- The pitcher, lid and blades are dishwasher safe so you can easily clean up when you're done.
- The blender features 3 speeds for different tasks: mixing, blending and ice crushing. There is also an option to use pulse mode.
- The pitcher and cups are BPA free so you can stay safe while drinking.
The Tribest Original Personal Blender & Grinder features a set of small and large cups with lids and is perfect for quick smoothies, shakes and more. No need for grinding blades? Get the Tribest Personal Blender
which offers just basic blending functions.
Tribest Original PB-150-A Single Serving Blender and Grinder Set with 4 Polycarbonate CupsPB-150-A Single Serving Blender
The Tribest Personal Blender is perfect for people who want to enjoy smoothies and fruit juices quickly and easily .Tribest sells a wide range of high quality wellness items from juicers to humidifiers and even natural foods. It's no wonder they were able to create a simple and effective little blender to make nutrition easy for anyone. We chose to feature the versatile PB-150-A bullet style blender because the 200 watt motor is powerful enough to not only make great smoothies, but it does a fantastic job crushing ice too.
When you go for the PB-250-A set, you get the powerful PB-150-A Single Serving Blender that makes it easy to create wonderfully delicious and nutritious drinks, along with these great features.
- 2 small cups and 2 large cups make it easy to customize your drinks for the perfect portion.
- 3 standard lids and 1 to-go lid make it easy to pack up your drinks or store them in the refrigerator for later.
- The included grinder set makes it easy to grind up nuts, seeds, grains and other hard objects.
- The blades are enclosed during operation to prevent any potential accidents.
- The polycarbonate material used in the cups is extremely durable so you won't have to worry about premature breakdown.
If you don’t need all the extras, you can purchase the blender alone, of if you want something even nicer, we recommend the set that comes with mason jars instead of standard cups – which can be perfect for entertaining guests.
The Vitamix S30 Full-size and Personal Blender packs a powerful punch and offers a wide range of portion sizes and speeds. Vitamix blenders can be expensive, but one way to save is to pick one of their older, Legacy Series models
Vitamix S30 Personal Blender w/ Single Serve Cup – 10 Speed, 790Watts, Vented Lid, S-Series Blade Base
The Vitamix S30 Personal Blender is compact, lightweight, and easy to use. This manufacturer is passionate about nutrition and the technology that fuels it. Their careful engineering means that their products are more precise and tend to last far longer than the competition's. They sell a wide range of blenders with varying motor speeds and an assortment of pitchers. The S-series, which our chosen product is a part of, is the least expensive line and features a travel blender as well.
Let's take a closer look to the features of this product.
- The included travel cup attaches to the blender base just like a standard bullet blender, so you can easily choose between a personal portion and a larger one.
- 10 speed variable control lets you easily decide between a liquefying setting and a slower speed for chunkier mixtures like salsa. Pulse control is also included for stubborn items.
- The powerful 790 watt motor is powerful enough to blend some of the toughest food items, so you'll have no trouble in the kitchen.
- The impressive 5 year warranty and 30-day guarantee are proof that Vitamix knows how to put together a well-crafted blender.
- An included cookbook from Nutrimix offers a ton of amazing nutritional recipes you can tackle.
The Nutribullet RX uses advanced technology to automatically blend and extract nutrients from fruits and veggies, creating the most nutritious smoothie every time. For a less expensive model that's built for an active lifestyle, check out the NutriBullet Pro Plus.
Magic Bullet Nutribullet Blender – 1700Watts, Hands-Free SMART Technology, SouperBlast Pitcher with 2-Piece Lid
The Magic Bullet NutriBullet Rx is one of the most popular and efficient blenders on Amazon today! Magic Bullet is the creator of advanced technology in a compact package. Their nutrient extraction method makes it easier for your body to absorb the nutrients from fruits, seeds, vegetables, etc. so you can get more from each smoothie.
The product we've chosen – the NutriBullet RX – is the top-of-the-line machine, featuring hands-free, smart technology and an ultra-powerful 1700 watt motor in an elegant black design. You can use to automatically blend any combination of fruits and veggies into a quick nutritious smoothie or soup. Here are several important features that it offers:
- Smart technology allows the NutriBullet to automatically blend your concoction to smooth perfection, breaking down fibers into an easily digestible form.
- A 1700 watt motor makes it easy for this blender to make short work of tough ingredients.
- Heating cycles allow you to heat up your soups and sauces.
- A recipe book with over 150 pages is included so you can make the most of your blender!
The original NutriBullet models come in gray, blue and red. The NutriBullet PRO is built with more power than the original (but less than the RX) and comes in sleek copper. The PRO includes a flip-top to-go lid for those with an active lifestyle. NutriBullet also has a line of high quality supplements and super food boosts for making incredibly nutritious smoothies
The Oster My Blend Personal Blender is an inexpensive way to get a quick smoothie before tackling the day. If you're looking for a full set of blenders from Oster, check out the Oster Versa Professional Performance Blend
er with Blend'N Go Cups.
Oster My Blend Personal Blender – Multiple Colors, 250W, BPA-Free, Dishwasher Safe, 20 Ounce Capacity
Oster is dedicated to long-lasting food preparation products at great prices. You can find full sized blenders as well as a small blender that uses mason jars instead of 20 oz blender cups from the same manufacturer. The Oster My Blend Personal Blender comes in light blue, red, green, orange, pink and teal. It is more of a minimalist product compared to other blenders on our list, but its price and speed make up for that.
Let's take a closer look at its features:
- Instead of a classic bullet blender cup, you'll blend inside of a tall sports-style bottle. This lets you immediately go for a run or anywhere else without skipping a beat.
- A built-in resettable fuse lets you revive the motor if it happens to overheat.
- The instruction manual includes a set of recipes to try out with your new blender.
- The BPA free plastic sport bottle is dishwasher safe, so you can easily clean up after use.
The Oster My Blend 250-Watt Blender is a must-have in any modern kitchen!
Mini Blender Buying Guide — How to Choose the Best Smoothie, Fruit and Veggie Bullet Blender
After years of bailing out of gym subscriptions
, you have finally decided once and for all to stick to a weight loss program. Part of this regime includes healthy eating, and your nutritionist has highly recommended natural juices, smoothies, shakes and a lot of greens. A few days into your new regime, you give up because of the tedious process of squeezing juices as well as the lengthy preparation time of a green salad. What your nutritionist forgot to mention was that you needed to invest in two crucial appliances: a bullet blender and a salad spinner
Healthy eating is the craze right now with everyone turning to juices and green smoothies to help shed some weight
. Consequently, bullet blenders have gained popularity due to the ease they bring to chopping, dicing and even combining vegetables into a healthy flow of nutrition-packed goodness. The best blender should provide you with a variety of options such as chopping, slicing, dicing and generally liquefying both fruits and vegetables.
The capacity of the blender is also an important consideration, but that’ll depend on the quantity you want blended. A larger capacity will save you time since it allows you to blend up your breakfast while the rest you can carry to work in your shaker bottle
. Most blenders come with a push button, so the appliance does all the hard work for you!
With a bullet blender and a few minutes working out on your home gym
, shedding those calories will be as easy as one-two-three!
Related: Health Benefits of Juicing Plus Some Great Juicing Tips!
You’re probably wondering how much it’ll cost you to have this great appliance on your kitchen counter top. Well, you’ll probably spend anywhere from $40 to $150, but you can take home a bullet blender that’ll quickly and easily prepare your fruits and veggies for more or less depending on the model you buy and the features it has.
Prices vary depending on the speed of the blades as well as the power of the bullet blender. The speed of the bullet blender may affect its price. Typically, a blender with 10 speed options is highly priced whereas one with a single speed will cost significantly less. We don’t recommend going for a super cheap bullet blender because the blades may jam against ice, chunks of fruit or vegetables, which makes your juice or smoothie lumpy!
How to Use a NutriBullet Bullet Blender
NutriBullet Getting Started Demo and Recipe. | Courtesy of NutriBullet South Africa
Some of the critical features that you need to look out for in order to get an ideal bullet blender include:
- Speed – How many speed variations does the blender allow? Is 1, 3, 10 or does its dial automatically pick its own speed? The faster the speed of the bullet blender, the finer the quality of the product.
- Capacity –What’s the volume of its main container? A good blender should allow you to make enough juice/smoothie all at once without spilling.
- Power - A powerful motor is important because it allows you to crush hard foods without harming the blades.
- Blades – Do the blades crush, grind, extract or can they do all these functions? The more expensive bullet blenders come with multi-purpose blades.
- Size –What’s the available space on your kitchen countertop? How bulky are the blender’s parts?
Construction and Design
Most blenders are designed with a flat surface at the bottom, allowing them to be placed on your kitchen counter top. The bulk of the blender is taken up by a measurement marked jug (which in most cases is transparent) for you to measure and monitor your blending. The bottom part below the jug is mostly solid with controls to carry out your tasks.
Speed dials are common in most of these blenders, and you can rotate or touch them to activate them. Some models come with a touch pad control, which you press to enter your preferred blending options. The blades are what liquefy your content and need to be stainless steel so that they don’t corrode. Rust puree should never be on your menu!
Performance and Ease of Use
The performance of a bullet blender depends on its power as well as its speed dials. The faster that the blades move, the better the quality of your juice or liquid. Powerful motors have the best results, although they may be a little bit noisy as they operate.
Bullet blenders are easy to install and come with a manual to guide you on what goes where. The blenders are easy to clean since they come with dishwasher-safe parts. Some blenders may allow you to detach the blades from the base for better, easier cleaning.
While you could use a traditional blender
, because of the way they are designed, they are more convenient — especially if you choose an option where the blending container converts into a drinking vessel.
10 Smoothie Mistakes that Are Causing You to Gain Weight
When used properly, smoothies can help to boost satiety and stabilize blood glucose levels. | Courtesy of Autumn Bates
Get the Best Bullet Blender of 2020!
Hopefully, this review has given you the confidence you need to pick a great bullet blender from our list. If you’re not comfortable yet with the featured products, these trusted brands have many more appliances that will surely catch your attention. Some designs are more convenient and some are more versatile, but all of our chosen bullet blenders can reliably get the job done in no time. Pick one today!
Our Top Choice
Ninja® Professional Blender w/ Single Serve Bullet Blender
Tribest Original Bullet Blender & Grinder
Vitamix S30 Blender with Travel Cup
Magic Bullet Nutribullet RX Personal Blender
Oster My Blend Bullet Blender with Travel Sport Bottle
Bullet Blender FAQs
Which bullet blender is best?
The best bullet blender depends on the power of the motor, sharpness of the blades, speed, and size. Some of the best bullet brands include Magic Bullet Nutribullet, Vitamix, Ninja and Oster. These brands stock quality blenders that have a sturdy construction, are powerful and easy to operate. We've reviewed personal blender from each of these brands if you need help choosing one that is right for you.
Where to buy bullet blender
Bullet blenders are available in various e-commerce stores. We highly recommend checking out Amazon for the best bullet blenders. The site has a wide range of products available to meet different budgets. Shopping online also gives you the opportunity to read reviews.
How to use baby bullet blender
Whether you are making a puree or fruit juice, baby bullet blenders are easy to use. Within five minutes, you will have food ready. To blend, pour small pieces or chopped food into the blender. Add cool boiled water and place back the lid. Plug into a power source and switch it on. Blend depending on the desired consistency.