With major smartphone providers releasing new phones in the market in early 2017, Samsung was not left behind. On March 2017, the company debuted with the S8 and S8+, two of the slickest Android phones they have ever made. From the design to the phone performance to the software experience, there’s no doubt these two phones are futuristic.
The S8+, which is our focus today, has a stunning design from every angle. We are talking about a huge, shiny, 6.2-inch display, a curved front and back that are designed to allow it to nestle in your hand perfectly, and a waterproof design. One of its centers of attention is the battery power. A 3500mAh battery will give you service for almost 2 days, whether you’re a browsing maniac, a game enthusiast, or a selfie aficionado.
Here are more features that make this smartphone stand out among many and explain why it’s worth every penny.
- End-to-end display with no angles or bumps
- Full HD resolution for crisp, clear images
- 64GB internal memory provides ample storage space for all your photos, videos, games, and apps
- 8mp front camera and 12MP rear camera to allow you to capture the beautiful moments of your life as they happen
- Facial recognition for improved security
- 10nm processor and 4GB RAM for powerful and more efficient execution of programs
- Dust and water resistance, allowing you to use the phone in any weather condition
- International version, meaning it can be used with the majority of GSM carriers globally
The midnight black color that we feature looks stunning and is a favorite for many. However, if you fancy a different color you can always check out the available options, from arctic silver to coral blue to maple gold to orchid gray.